Studybay (“Site”) has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information.
Site does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
Information we may collect from you as you browse our websiteOnce our website is opened by you in a browser on a device, the following information begins to be automatically obtained:
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number(s).
- Your credit or debit card number and expiry date.
- Details of orders you place through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Records of correspondence (including any further information we may request from you) when you contact us to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback on our services.
- Standard information automatically collected by our web server including your IP address. Further details are set out in paragraph 5 below.
- Details of your visits to our site, including access time.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, cookies, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you
Customer information used only for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law.
Customer information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Site is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
How we use your information
We never sell, rent or share any of your Information (except anonymous aggregate information) with any third party. We only use the Information you provide as follows:
- to provide you with the services that you wish to use;
- for internal record keeping, billing, accounting and market research purposes;
- to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information;
- to improve the content of our Site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of page on our Site;
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Except as set out above we will not sell, distribute or disclose your Information without your consent, unless required or permitted to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by contacting our Customer Support by email or phone at the contacts listed on our Contact Us page.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you must check this page from time to time. We only use data collected from the time of the policy change onwards, for any new purposes put into place.