What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device or mobile device. Cookies perform various tasks (including remembering your preferences) and are an important part of improving your experience of our website.
There are three main types of cookies that we use:
- Session cookies: specific to a particular visit and limited to sending session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) so you don't have to re-enter information when you navigate to a new page or check out. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when the browser closes;
- Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile device; and
- Third party cookies: placed by someone other than us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and use its features. The information collected relates to the operation of our website (e.g. website scripting language and security tokens) and enables us to provide you with the service you have requested.
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies collect information on how users use our website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages and how you arrived at our website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our website. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic and analysis services. We use Google Analytics. For information on how Google processes and collects your information and how you can opt out, please see the table below providing for a Google Analytics opt-out link.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to remember the choices you have made, for example the country you visit our website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size and other parts of the web pages that you can customize to improve your user experience and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the information (including marketing information) displayed on it more relevant to Your interests and to measure the effectiveness of and marketing or information initiatives We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. They remember the other websites you visit and this information is shared with third party organizations.
Below you can see a brief description of the Cookies we use on this website:
|1a24||studybayhelp.co.uk||Mark of the browser for the antifraud system||1 year||Operational|
|PHPSESSID||studybayhelp.co.uk||Stores the session ID of the current user||24 hours||Operational|
|TawkConnectionTime||www.tawk.to||Service information for the chat on the page||till the closure of your browser||Operational|
|__cfduid||cloudflare.com||User ID for cloudflare.com||1 yeas||Statistics|
|__tawkuuid||www.tawk.to||User ID for tawk.to||6 months||Statistics|
|_dc_gtm_*||googletagmanager.com||Site ID in the management system googletagmanager.com||till the closure of your browser||Statistics|
|_ga||google.com||User ID in google analytics||2 years||Statistics|
|_gid||google.com||User ID in google analytics||24 hours||Statistics|
|amplitude_idstudybay.com||amplitude.com||User ID in amplitude.com||10 years||Statistics|
|browser_uniq||studybayhelp.co.uk||Unique browser tag to prevent mass registrations of authors||10 years||Operational|
|intercom-*||intercom.com||User ID in InterCom||1 year||Operational|
|intercomCleared||studybayhelp.co.uk||Mark showing the conversion of the User’s data to the service InterCom||30 days||Operational|
|pa24||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|ref||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|rid||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|refid||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|partner||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|page_id||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|adsPlay||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|ref_article||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|user_id||studybayhelp.co.uk||User ID on studybayhelp.co.uk||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|viewAuthors||studybayhelp.co.uk||A list of the IDs of the writers whose profiles were viewed by the particular user||24 hours||User interface improvement|
|viewOrders||studybayhelp.co.uk||A list of the IDs of the orders that were viewed by the particular user||24 hours||User interface improvement|
|viewWorks||studybayhelp.co.uk||A list of the IDs of the completed orders that were viewed by the particular user||24 hours||User interface improvement|
|viewArticles||studybayhelp.co.uk||A list of the IDs of the articles that were viewed by the particular user||24 hours||User interface improvement|
|fr||facebook.com||User ID on facebook.com||3 months||Statistics|
|mpire_click_id||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|utm_source||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|utm_media||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|utm_data||studybayhelp.co.uk||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||30 days||Statistics|
|eduReg||studybayhelp.co.uk||Mark of the User’s registration in the affiliate program edugram.com||10 years||Operational|
|performersIdCookie||studybayhelp.co.uk||The IDs of recently viewed performers||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|performersNameCookie||studybayhelp.co.uk||The names of recently viewed performers||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|locale||studybayhelp.co.uk||The interface language of the site chosen by a User||30 days||User interface improvement|
|salesdoubler||studybayhelp.co.uk||The ID of the affiliate program||6 months||Statistics|
|admitad||studybayhelp.co.uk||The ID of the affiliate program||6 months||Statistics|
|cityads||studybayhelp.co.uk||The ID of the affiliate program||6 months||Statistics|
|submitOrder||studybayhelp.co.uk||The counter of pressing the button "create an order" to prevent duplication of orders||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|advert_uid||studybayhelp.co.uk||The ID of the affiliate program||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|discountForUserFlag5||studybayhelp.co.uk||The mark identifying that the user should be paid a bonus for the registration||30 days||Operational|
|__insp_*||inspectlet.com||The User ID on inspectlet.com||1 year||Statistics|
|xs||facebook.com||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||3 months||Statistics|
|wd||facebook.com||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||7 days||Statistics|
|sb||facebook.com||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||2 years||Statistics|
|presence||facebook.com||The User's status in the chat on facebook.com||till your browser’s closure||Operational|
|pl||facebook.com||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||3 months||Statistics|
|datr||facebook.com||Browser ID||2 years||Operational|
|act||facebook.com||Identifier for tracking traffic sources||till your browser’s closure||Statistics|
|c_user||facebook.com||User ID on facebook.com||3 months||Operational|
How to control cookies?
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that by using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit our website in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your User experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.