Why our service is better than the rest.
Studybay has the distinct advantage of being an online exchange service as opposed to an agency. This means that as there are no middle people to pay out for, costs are lower for the student. It also means that students and writers speak directly about the work so there is less chance of confusion and problems can be cleared up straight away.
How to place an order.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t signed up to our website yet. For your convenience, you can sign up and place an order simultaneously by clicking the following link: https://studybayhelp.co.uk/order/
- To place an order, you need to provide: the title, citation format and the discipline. If the specific discipline is not on the list, choose the one which closely matches it.
- It is important for you to give precise instructions for your assignment so that your expert can create exactly what you want. Also, make sure that you attach all files and material that are necessary to the work. For instance, if your professor has passed around any handouts then include these.
- Don’t forget to add the all-important due date for the deadline. The day is completed on 11.59 P.M. UTC/GMT – 3 Moscow. Please note that if the order is urgent and needs to be finished within a few hours, you need to add the time of completion.
- Make sure that you advise us of your budget. This will let writers know how much you are willing to spend on your assignment and then they can put in offers to you.
- Any types of files up to 15mb can be attached. In the event that you have problems with attachments, there is an archive available and files can be uploaded there.
How do I make a payment?
We have made making a payment as simple as possible for you. All you have to do is choose your payment method i.e. bank cards, PayPal, Web money etc. and then deposit funds into your virtual Studybay Wallet. It’s that easy.
How do I choose a Writer?
Once you have placed your order, you are all set to choose your expert writer. You can decide either by the writer’s rating or their price – it’s up to you. When you have made your decision, you simply have to click “choose writer”. It’s important to note that once you have done this, you will be expected to pay for your order.
I’ve got a deadline.
As we want the student to feel at ease and in control of their assignments, it is up to the student to put the specified deadline date in with their order. We also cater for emergencies. This means that you can put in an urgent order to be completed within a 24 hour period.
How much will it cost me?
As we do not use intermediaries, we can offer the best deal around. In order to get a price from our writers, you need to place an order at the auction and then wait until our writers bid to work on your assignment.
Guarantee of funds.
- Once you have placed monies in your account on Studybay, these funds will be available to you whenever you wish to use them. You can rest assured that they are secured by E-Money and Platron. You also have further assurance that should you need your money returning to you that we have a Withdraw section and that always allows this procedure to take place.
- Once you have placed your funds in your account on Studybay, you have a guarantee that your funds will pay for your assignment. In fact, payments are made immediately in full but put on Hold once you have chosen your writer and transferred your funds. This means that you can be secure in the knowledge that your assignment is safely paid for.
- For a writer to receive the funds for the assignment, it has to be completed in full; uploaded; accepted fully by the student and the 20 day warranty has to have expired. Failure on the part of the writer to complete the work will mean that the student will receive his or her funds back and they may choose a different expert to work on their assignment.
Guarantee of quality.
- Every text is written from the beginning and goes through an anti-plagiarism system.
- Full instructions as given by the students are to be specifically followed.
- Work is to be completed in full either on or before the deadline date given by the student.
- Any inconsistencies or mistakes within the text returned by the student within the given timeline will be eradicated by the writer.
- If the problems are specified by the student within the given time and not resolved by the writer within the given schedule, then the student may request a partial or full refund.
Do I have to pay the full price in advance?
For your convenience, we offer an optional payment method that means you can pay in two instalments. This means that:
- When you hire your chosen expert, you only pay 60% of the full cost at this point.
- The expert commences work on your assignment.
- The expert completes the work.
- You then pay the remaining 40% + 10% for the instalment option.
- At this point, you may download your completed work.
Please note the following in accordance with the instalment option:
- It is only available with a paid order that is at least $50 – this can be combination of orders.
- It is only available on an order between $20 and $400.
- It will cost you 10% of your total order.
- The completed work can only be accessed once the second instalment has been paid. In other words, when the order had been paid in full.
- You can access this option on your balance page. It can be turned on and off as you wish.