Mulqueen's Florist in O'Connell Neighborhood, Ennis, Co. Clare. This company is a Florist's with an extremely busy and competitive reputation. It is one of three Florist's in the town of Ennis. Two of the are area of the Mulqueen's brand and its biggest competitor would be Victorian Posy, which is also in Ennis town. In comparison Muqlueen's Florist will be the more well established and the busier of the two florists.
2. Concentrate on MARKET
Mulqueen's florists deals with a number of customer types. Their general clientele would be Hotels, Wedding ceremonies, Funerals, Mother's Day, ROMANTIC DAYS CELEBRATION, Interflora (worldwide) and standard daily sales from the telephone and customers who walk into the store. Compared Mulqueen's would be undoubtedly the busiest florist in the town of Ennis.
3. ORGANISATION'S PRESENTATION
- Mulqueen's Florist's is a well-advertised shop. Below is a list of that they advertise:
- Van with the Mulqueen's logo
- Business Cards (appendix 1)
- Mulqueen's blossoms web site
- Interflora web page for ordering worldwide
- Facebook page
- Often provides local sponsorship
They have a solid reputation through word of mouth as been one of the busiest and best florists in Clare and Personally i think their reputation exceeds them.
- Mulqueen's runs two premises in the town within closes proximity of each other. On admittance to the key shop in O'Connell Road the essential thing that strikes you is all the flowers. On closer inspection you will see it might do with a revamp as a few of the shelves are quite old and in need of updating. The shop space is noiseless small for the turnover of men and women it may bring for peak times such as Christmas, Romantic days celebration and Mother's day. The premises in their second shop in Carmody Road is much bigger and there is more space to move around, all fittings and fittings in this premises look far better maintained.
- The company offers many ranges of blooms from wedding ceremonies (appendix 2) to presents. Generally items you select from the business web page are done just as per the web site. Prices are proclaimed at a competitive rate.
- It is a well-run occupied shop and employees show up very friendly and approachable and are quick to try and assist you. Calling types of the staff is very friendly and effective. The management of this organisation appears to operate a good business.
- The employees look business/casual dressed plus some wear aprons. You are coping with blossoms and normal water in a wintry environment so it's important to dress warmly and easily, but staff look like turned out well.
4. POTENTIAL POSITIVE AND POTENTIAL NEGATIVE
The potential positive impact the advertising has is the to attract new clients and keep existing clients up to date with new offers etc. A potential negative this may have is that when a customer orders an item online, when the start to see the product they sometimes feel it's not true to size or doesn't contain as much blossoms as they expected.
5 CATERING FOR DISABILITY AND DIVERSITY
It does not cater for impairment due to the location and construct of the shop, the access is too small and there is absolutely no public bathroom for customers to work with. This company doesn't discriminate against anyone scheduled to years, physical abilities, intimate orientation, religious beliefs, social economic position, political values or other ideologies
Dr Mary O'Brien, Roslevan Medical Centre, Device 4, Roslevan Shopping Centre, Roslevan, Ennis, Co Clare. That is a well reputable doctor's surgery in Ennis however, it is well organised rather than overly active with patient's, leading to long waits on visit. There exists many doctor's surgeries' in Ennis so competition is high, but this surgery stands high on the market place.
2. Aim for MARKET
The target market is the general populace in the Roslevan area, ranging in age and sex. It is an company which meets the basic needs of its client's by offering basic G. P health care. It offers an appropriate setting with reduced waiting once an appointment has been attained
3. ORANGISATION PRESENTATION
- I havent seen any advertising campaign for this company. I heard about this doctor's surgery through word of mouth from a member of family who acquired a good experience at this surgery.
- The building is quite new and well offered. There is a two times door for entry which leads into a sizable reception area with a lot of space, the receptionist office it the first thing you meet. Leading off this left is a nice and clean holding out area which chairs approximately 10 people. There's a seating area out in reception if this area becomes full. Everything appears very clean and new.
- This G. P's office offers a variety of medical services including, standard check-up, blood assessments, information on drugs (appendix 3) smear bank checks (appendix 4), prescriptions, and recommendations. This G. P's rates are on the common scale compared to other local G. P offices. The grade of care you obtain based on my experience and some family members is excellent and I feel your entire medical needs are attained and there is great post appointment treatment.
- There appears to be great interaction between your receptionist and patients when you initially enter the premises, they are simply always very courteous and friendly including over calling. The G. P herself seems to interact in a specialist and friendly manner with her receptionist.
- The receptionist and G. P are both always dressed up very professional in dressy casual apparel and always look tidy and well kept. Giving off an extremely professional feel.
4. Probable POSITIVE AND POTENTIAL NEGATIVE
A potential positive on this is that individuals are hearing about this practice and seeking to transfer to it predicated on what they are experiencing from other folks. The most common way a place gets a reputation is from what they hear from person to person. Thus far no negatives known.
5. CATERING FOR DISABILITY AND Variety
This company caters well for disabilities and wheelchair accessible patients. There is a public carpark right outside with some spaces allocated for disability. On access to the premises there is certainly double entrance doors which both can be opened to allow a wheelchair to feed. The reception area has a broad open space with a great deal of room to allow access. Addititionally there is wheelchair accessible toilets. This company doesn't discriminate against anyone scheduled to era, physical abilities, erotic orientation, religious beliefs, social economic status, political values or other ideologies
[i] Mulqueens florist Facebook page
[ii] http://clareherald. com/2015/06/registration-open-for-free-gp-care-for-under-sixes-37-clare-gps-sign-up-to-scheme-45654/